I…………………………………………….(name) holder of passport No……………………………..(issued by the Government of …………………………….(name of the country) take an undertaking to abide by the following norms of the Learners Own Academy .
- I will pay the fee of my ward on time and will not bother the school authorities with fee reminders.
- In case of any change in the information given to the school authorities in my legal documents, address and phone numbers etc. I will immediately inform the school authorities.
- I will ensure that the child goes to the school in a tidy manner with healthy tiffin and books as per the time table.
- I will supervise my ward’s home work regularly and ensure that he/she revises his lessons daily.
- I will not hand over any electronic gadget or mobile phone to the school, which the school authorities are allowed to confiscate on non returnable basis.
- I will supervise the sites which my ward surfs on the net.
- I will not call teachers at their residence and will not discuss the matters related to the teachers disrespectfully either before the child or in society.
- I will check student’s diary on regular basis and will sign all the test notebooks and respond to the notes written in the diary by the teachers for me.
- I will bring all the problems concerning the student to the authorities immediately for necessary action.
- I will discourage my ward from long telephonic conversations and from being glued to television for all the programmes.
- I will try my best to attend all the parent teachers meetings and school programmes.
- I will not ask for leave from school unless it is for medical reasons or for emergencies back home.
- I will not plan my annual vacation during the regular working days of the school.
- I will return all the things brought by the child home, if they do not belong to him/her.
- I will go for a simple hair cut for my son/ daughter and see to it that my ward does not use hair colour or coloured lenses.
- I will focus on neat work in notebooks and use of good vocabulary by my ward.
- I will honour the disciplinary action taken against my ward in case of grave indiscipline.
- I will encourage my ward to participate in co curricular and extra curricular activities.
- I will inculcate good reading habits in my ward and for that I will make available magazines, newspapers and other knowledgeable books to my ward.
- I will give three months notice in case of the withdrawal of my ward.