Withdrawal from school

  1. Application for withdrawal is to be made on the prescribed form. available in the office and submitted to the office on or before :-
    15th April – If the child has to discontinue from coming June.
    15th Sep – If the child has to discontinue from 1 of December.
    1st December if child has to discontinue terms of current year in the new Academic year.
  2. One clear calendar term’s notice in writing or month’s fees in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
  3. Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.

Where a withdrawal takes place due to the reasons mentioned below the question of charging a month’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise.
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.

  1. Disciplinary
  2. Unsatisfactory or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule only those students will be retained on the roll of the school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
  3. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the school especially if he / she is below average in that class.

It is always advisable to write to the school about the problems of your ward or for seeking guidance. Your letters will be replied to after discussion with the concerned teachers concerned.

Scanned Transfer Certificates

Click to view Scanned Transfer Certificate of Murgha Husaina Idris




Meet Our Administrator

An Indian School administered by a renowned educationist. Outstanding leadership as well as the management...

Read More