Library books will be issued to the students of Std III onwards only during the library period.
- Students may choose their books from the shelves. They must take the books to the librarian to get them issued.
- Books may be kept for a week and must be returned on or before the date mentioned on the date slip of the book.
- Students who retain books beyond the time permitted will be penalized (100 fils per day.)
- Books in the reference section are not allowed to be taken out of the library.
- No books shall be damaged or disfigured in any way or the students will be charged its cost.
- In case of any damage to the book to be borrowed, the librarian should be notified. The attention of the librarian should be drawn to any damage of the book about to be borrowed.
- All books taken from the library should be returned one week prior to the Terminal and Final Examination. No students will be allowed to sit for these examinations unless library dues are cleared.
- Silence is to be maintained in the library at all times.