Parents may use their own transport to drop and pick up their wards. No private transport is permitted. Students are allowed to use the school buses only. School has a fleet of air conditioned buses on contractual basis.
Students are expected to adhere to the following norms of discipline with regard to the use of school bus.
- Polite and low-voiced conversation is permitted in the bus.
- School authorities will fix the bus stop.
- Students shall get up from their seats only when the bus comes to a complete halt.
- The use of school transport is a privilege and not a right.
- The school will recover the cost of repairs of any damage caused to the bus by any student.
- Complaints from parents, in writing, regarding the school transport should be handed over to the principal.
- No parent & students shall deal with the driver directly for any complaint.
- Students travelling by the school bus should compulsorily be in proper school uniform and in possession of the Identity Card, failing which he/she will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Students must report at the scheduled bus stops 10 minutes before the fixed time.
- Students must travel only by the bus allocated and occupy only the seats reserved for each student. Request for change of bus/seat will not be entertained unless the reason is genuine and convincing.
- No parent is permitted to enter the school bus in order to interrogate or hit other students.
- Any student found disobeying the rules will be deprived of this facility.
- Bus facility will be cancelled for those who damage any bus fittings or indulge in any act of misbehaviour/ indiscipline in the bus.
- Eating or Drinking in the bus is strictly forbidden.
- Applications for withdrawal of bus facility should be made one month in advance, failing which the bus fee will have to be paid.
- Children proceeding on leave will also have to pay the bus fee along with the tuition fee for the period of leave.
- No student will be allowed to board a any bus other than the one allotted.
- Boys and girls must sit separately in the bus.
- Students are not allowed to use any other bus for any reason other then the regular one.
- Student of the secondary and the Primary Wings cannot use buses used by the tiny toys.
- Bus Users shall keep the aisles and steps free from obstruction.
- Children should respect the traffic rules and should not put out any part of their body through the window/door.
- Children are advised not to distract the driver’s attention when he is on his job.
- Please don’t throw/shoot any objects from the bus at any passing vehicle/passerby.
- Use of any vulgar/abusive words/languages or making of obscene gestures at anyone is not permitted.
- Children shall comply with the instructions given by the teachers travelling with them.
- No one shall enter into any arguments with anyone or involve in any sort of fighting/rushing.
- Children are not permitted to carry matches/lighters or any tobacco products.
- These rules can be modified by the school management at any time.
- Any bus route can be cancelled if it is found to be uneconomical.
In order to avoid any chaos and confusion on the bus parking ground and also to enable the students to reach home early, the following procedure may be strictly adhered to:
- Bus numbers are written on the parking ground and the buses are parked accordingly.
- After reaching the parking ground, students should go to the specific point where their buses are parked and board them immediately.
- They are not allowed to loiter on the parking ground aimlessly.
- They should not go near any bus other than their own.
- Once they board their bus, they should not come out leaving their bags for any reason whatsoever.
- They are expected to co-operate with the traffic volunteers (students/staff) who are posted at various positions.
The school is responsible for the safety of the children travelling by school buses only.