For admissions to classes I onwards the age limit is as per ministry laws (like for admission to class I the child should be 5+ by 15th March). The admission is granted on the basis of child’s performance in the admission test. Admission test is conducted to test the previous knowledge of the child in English language and Mathematics. A certificate of transfer from the previous school must be produced to secure a seat at school in classes UKG onwards.
|CLASS||IST TERM||2ND TERM||3RD TERM||TOTAL|
|LKG/UKG||KD 113||KD 113||KD 114||KD 340|
|1 TO 4||KD 126||KD 126||KD 126||KD 378|
|5 TO 8||KD 145||KD 145||KD 145||KD 435|
|9 TO 12||KD 163||KD 162||KD 163||KD 488|
N.B. – Fee is subject to revision by Private Education Department.
- If a student attends school during the term, full term fee will be charged irrespective of the number of days attended.
- Children seeking admission in September or later will have to pay K.D. 20/- as late fee.
- Parents are requested to make the payment of fee on time in order to avoid any embarrassment or fine.
Last date to deposit the first term fee – 15th March
Last date to deposit the second term fee – 15th August
Last date to deposit the Third term fee – 15th November
(Students cannot join the classes in the next term, if the fee is not paid as per the given dates.)
|AREA||TOTAL||APR – JUN
||SEP – NOV
||DEC – MAR
|ABBASIYA,JLEEB-AL-SHYOUKH, HASAWI||KD 110||KD 33||KD 33||KD 34|
|FARWANIYA,O’MARIYA,KHAITAN,REGGAI,ANDOLOS,ABDULLAH MUBARAK||KD 140||KD 42||KD 42||KD 56|
|SALMIYA, SHARQ,MAIDAN HAWALLY, HAWALLY, RA SALMIYA, JABRIYA, KUWAIT CITY,MALIA,SALWA, MURGAB, BNEID ALGAR||KD 170||KD 51||KD 51||KD 68|
|FAHAHEEL, MANGAF, ABU HALIFA, FINTAS||KD 190||KD 57||KD 57||KD 76|
- The transport fee will be charged as per the area of the residence and its distance from the school. Transport fee is non refundable. Students can either walk down to the school or can come by school buses.
- Parents are expected to pay extra charges leived by CBSE over and above the tutition fee. Fee defaulters will be asked to leave the school.
- Students are expected to pay fine for the damage of school property.