Application for withdrawal is to be made on the prescribed form, as given in the school almanac (pg. 57 ) and submitted to the office on or before :-
15th April – If the child has to discontinue from 1st September.
15th Sept – If the child has to discontinue from 1st December.
15th December- If the child has to discontinue from 1st April in the new Academic year.
- If the parent fail to inform the school as per the norms, full term fee of the ensuing term will be charged irrespective of the number of days , the child has attended the classes at the school.
- Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.
Where a withdrawal takes place due to the reasons mentioned below, the question of charging one term’s fee in lieu of notice does not arise.
Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
- In case of grave indiscipline.
- As a rule only those students will be retained on the roll of the school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his / her studies in the school especially if he / she is below average in that class.
- If the fee for the term is not paid on time.
- If the child’s presence is considered harmful to the class environment.
- If the child has any contagious disease or a problem which can spread to other students.
- Only parents are permitted to take their wards from the school during school hours. No other person is entitled to take away any student from the school.
- For students of classes X and XII , admission cards for Board Examination will be issued only if the clearance procedure is complete.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only if the clearance procedure is complete.
It is always advisable to write to the school about the problems of your ward or for seeking guidance. Your letters will be replied , after discussion with the concerned teachers.